Friday, July 13, 2007

Who Is this John Guy Pretending to Be Kevin?

I just got done reading this extremely hilarious post at Kevin's Space a few minutes ago. I'm still laughing as I write this because it's such a juvenile post and rather shocking for someone as mature as Kevin.


In appears that Kevin is in a tizzy about someone named "John" who allegedly "stole" his words from a post he wrote a few days ago.

The ripped off words of Kevin you can see at Chester Street.

Kevin ends his rant with the following, "I could care less if you are gay, straight or otherwise--you are a plagiarizer and if you were one of my students, I would kick you out of my class for plagiarism. Now go think of something to say, all on your own."

Boo - HOOOOOOO ------- WAHHHHHHHAAAAAA

Anyone have a tissue for Kevin? I think he needs one.

No comments: