Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Meanwhile There is Fistycuffs Happening Between Alan Chambers and Michael Bussee

One of the more fascinating things to watch unravel before my eyes has been watching the President of Exodus International "forgive" the former founder of the organization.

If you read the comments under Alan's acceptance speech you may note that the homosexuals are not very happy with Alan, calling him such things as arrogant. I can totally understand why they would say that because I see it too.

However, the whole conversation between Exodus and ExGay's is pointless because neither side really wants to listen to one another. If you do a search on Exodus and their responses to the ex-exgays, then you will see that Exodus really doesn't want to deal with them...then again if I was hurt and wounded by an organization then I wouldn't waste my time trying to get them to listen to me anyway....that's just me though.

But it is interesting to see the competitive words between Chambers and Bussee. I suspect that if those two guys ever got in a hands on fist fight that Bussee would win.....he's definitely more manly than Alan.

Meow....

No comments: