Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thanks Christine at Talk Wisdom

I just found out today that Christine wrote a post about me and this new blog. She's very astute as she highlighted my profile and also speculates as to why I've chosen to be anonymous. My job could be clearly in jeapordy if the head honchos find out what I really think. It's such a politically correct world, and frankly it's not fair to those of us who hold conservative, if not biblical values.

TW says...

Because it is a form of tyranny being leveled towards people who believe that homosexual behavior is unhealthy, undesirable for promotion towards our children and grandchildren, and most of all, a sin against the body and God himself. The "tolerance" and "diversity" garbage is actually a ruse that is being used in secular America in order to cause a terrible dictatorship-like atmosphere against Bible-based Christian believers.

1 comment:

Christinewjc said...

You are most welcome DC!

I have found that the individuals (mostly women that I encounter) who could speak out, and have an impact on this issue without the fear of being fired (either a homemaker or retired) come up with all sorts of reasons not to. I think this is a serious mistake. If we don't speak out today, one day, the laws here in the U.S. may prevent sharing the truth of the Bible on this topic and make it "hate speech" punishable by jail time! The gay activists are doing everything in their power to get the bogus "Hate Crimes" bill passed in Congress.

I am dedicated to speaking the truth on this matter...no matter what others may think, do or say.

Congrats for your stand on this issue and your pledge to "no longer accept the unacceptable!"

Sincerely,
Christine